Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan
Pakistan Air Force
PAF got established with some army personnel and limited resources after the separation of Pakistan and India on 14th August 1947. Initially, it was first named Royal Air Force Pakistan. It is the aerial military of Pakistan and provides air support to the Pak Navy and Pak Army at the time of war or unfavorable circumstances. It has successfully developed in an exceedingly short span of your time, and its pilots are matured enough to tackle numerous enemies at a single time. PAF is armed currently with modern jet fighters, sabers bombers, and starfighters. This organization even has
- Aircraft Rebuild Factory (ARF)
- Mirage Rebuild Factory (MRF)
- Avionics Production Factory (APF)
Moreover, the mechanism and compulsion of PAF are Second to none.
Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan for Job Seekers
Job seekers who are seeking opportunities in a very respectable government organization and wish to prove themselves a loyal citizen of their country can apply for the Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan.This department is generally well-known for its bravery and courageous actions. That is why it tries to find individuals who are fearless, motivated, passionate, and patriotic towards their motherland. If you assume that you have all these characteristics in your personality, and you are the one with high spirit, morale, and integrity, then you have got an opportunity to join PAF. For this purpose, you will have to visit their official page www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Apply online on this website and register yourself in one of all the foremost powerful and prestigious organizations. Interested candidates can see job advertisements and ads from different newspapers from our website, as we daily post the most recent vacancies of the Pakistan Air Force.
Education Requirements to join The Latest PAF Jobs
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is the aerial warfare branch of the Pakistan military. It is tasked primarily with the aerial protection of Pakistan with a secondary role of rendering air support to the Pakistan Army as well as the Pakistan Navy. You can join the Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan either after completion of
- Intermediate (FA, F.Sc)
- Bachelors (BA, B.Sc, B.E, BS, BCS)
- Masters (MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MCS)
- GD Pilot
- Engineering and Medical Cadets program
- SSC (Short Service Commission)
- SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission)
List of accessible Vacancies in Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan
- Medical Assistant
- Air Defence
- Education Branch
- Engineering Branch
- Accounts Branch
Latest PAF jobs for civilians
They have a range of jobs to provide within the non-combatant category. The PAF jobs that are offered currently to civilians vary from engineers to technicians. Further, medical staff jobs like doctors and nurses are also available. Other job availability include smiths, welders, and carpenters. Some other offered vacancies may include teaching staff for the PAF schools and colleges.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Latest PAF Jobs
If you are interested in joining the well-disciplined and well-organized armed force of Pakistan. Then you must understand the eligibility criteria and procedure of application. Here in this article, you will get complete information regarding the joining method, as we have got listed every single detail for you. Following is the eligibility criteria for joining the latest PAF jobs:
- Candidates who are applying should be male or female residents of Pakistan.
- The age of the candidate should be in between 16 to 22 years.
- The height of the applicant should be quite 162 cm.
- For employment, the candidate must have 60% marks in optional subjects of F.Sc.
- The applicant must be strong enough to pass the medical and physical tests.
- After clearing the initial test, the candidate needs to clear the ISSB test.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs
- Interested male/females should register themselves through the official website of the Pakistan Air Force like www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Candidates can also register by visiting the closest Selection Center. Most of which are located at
- DI Khan
- Shaheed Benazir Abad
- For the registration, you will get asked the following things:
- Full name
- authenticated address
- The availability date for the test
- After registration, candidates will undergo the selection procedure that includes:
- written test
- computer typing test
- skill tests
- Shortlisted candidates are going to be required for the test, and after that, a medical test of them gets conducted.
- Finally, you may be required to appear in an interview and can be sent on training sessions afterward.
The main salaries of higher rank officials in PAF are as follows:
- Junior Commissioned officer’s Rs 40,000 to 100,000
- Non-commissioned officers Rs 20,000 to 50,000
- Officer ranking Rs 100,000 plus
Benefits in Latest PAF Jobs in Pakistan
Employees who are serving in this honorable department become so amalgamated within the culture that it becomes an element of their lifestyle. In PAF, salaries not only depend on the rank or educational background. But also, on the factor, from how many years you have been serving in the present institution. Out of the many facilities, some of them are below:
- Free accommodation in the academy
- Training under professional officers
- A good amount of salary
- Free food
- Job Security
- Handsome salary
- Special privileges
- Education for teenagers
- Concession in transportation and traveling
- Benefits of a housing scheme for families.
- Free medical and health facilities for self and family.
- Retirement plan
- Pension policy
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- A delightful and disciplined environment
- Dedicated and energetic co-workers