Abasyn University Islamabad
The famous Abasyn University Islamabad got drafted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its Islamabad Campus is founded at Park Road present in Chak Shahzad. Moreover, this university is affiliated with the Pakistan Engineering Council, Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), and also with the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The purpose of this University’s Islamabad Campus is “To develop a nationwide education community through quality teaching, relevance, creativity, critical thinking, research and a sense of moral responsibility”. This university has profoundly qualified teachers and other members of the staff.
Striving for a transformative influence on the nation through academic superiority and growth. Moreover, the slogan of the Abasyn University Islamabad Campus is “Passion to Design Future.”
The mission of this university is to establish a nationwide community through
- Highly trained staff
- quality education
- critical thinking
- experimentation and research
Together all these will develop a sense of social and moral responsibility in the students to make the future of Pakistan very bright.
General purposes of the Abasyn University Islamabad are:
- To seek excellence in learning and research by promoting a relevant curriculum.
- To produce bachelors who possess extra-ordinary ability to contribute to the advancement of society.
- To encourage learners to challenge modern theories and practices.
- To assist the pupils to break new areas and cultivate administration quality.
- To generate powerful interpersonal and presentation skills in its graduates.
Departments of Abasyn University Islamabad
- Department of Computing
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Management & Social Science
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Rehabilitation & Health Sciences
- Department of Technology
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Electronics
Graduate Degree Programs Offered in Abasyn University Islamabad
- B.Tech. (Civil /Electrical /Mechanical)
- BE- Civil Engineering
- MS- Project Management
- MS- Management Science
- MS- Electrical Engineering
- MS- Software Engineering
- MS- Computer Science
- MS – Data Science
- BE- Electrical Engineering
- M.Phil. – Micro Biology
- BS- Software Engineering
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Microbiology
- BS – MLT
- BS – HN & Dietetics
- BS Prosthetics & Orthotics
- BS Radiology Technology
- BS – Fashion and Design
- BS – Psychology
- BS – English
- BS – Human Nutrition and dietetics
- B.Ed. (Hons)
- BS – Mass Communication
- BS – Mathematics
- BS – Environmental sciences
- BS – Biochemistry
- BS – T&H Management
- BS – Statistics
- Bachelor in Business Administration
Abasyn University Islamabad Facilities
If you need guidance during your studies, this university helps to offer a broad range of assistance services to help you in sorting out any problems that you may face during studies and research. The problems may include questions of both academic or personal nature. You will notice that student advisers in this university are well understanding of the concerns you face as a student. After interpreting your problem, they can provide help and guide you well whenever you need it.
The following facilities are available to students at Abasyn University Islamabad:
- Library and Information Services
- It and Computer Services
- Transport Services
- Classrooms and Auditoriums
- Females Common Rooms
- Cafeteria services catering hygienic food Items.
Abasyn University Islamabad grants admission on open merit foundation. There is no quota policy followed at this Islamabad University. The eligibility specified below must be accomplished by the applicant at the time of joining. All candidates for undergraduate programs who are qualified for admission will be asked to appear in the entry test that gets arranged by the University Authority and Administration Staff. NTS test results are also adequate instead of the university’s entry test. Access to various programs gets announced through several media like national newspapers and social media posts well before the finalized date of the entry test. After the test, all applications for admission get accepted on designated forms with attested photocopies of all the earlier obtained Degrees/Certificates/DMCs, and any additional document specified in the application form appended to the Prospectus. Admission is based upon a rigorous review of all credentials showed by the applicant. These applications will get considered without any consideration to:
- marital status
- physical disabilities
- national origin.
All the below-mentioned admission documents should get submitted to the Office of Admissions along with the Admission Application Form:
- Completed Admission request form.
- Mark sheets of all before completed educational work.
- If an applicant has finished previous academic study from another any other education system, an Equality Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) is asked to show within two months of the admission offer.
- Four Passport size, and blue-colored background photographs.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card or your Form B.
The Abasyn University Islamabad is well conscious of the financial conditions of Pakistan. Therefore, the University has a particularly backed tuition fee for all of the educational programs. The fee structure differs from program to program. However, the expense is charged based on the credit hour of study during each semester. In addition to tutoring fees, students are also asked to deposit Rs. 5,000/- in terms of the admission fee, but that is just asked once initially at the time of admission. Further, this University holds the right to modify the fee structure without giving any former notice to students. Tuition Charges at Abasyn University are considerably affordable as compared to others. Their details can be asked from the Admission Office.
Scholarships get awarded to students on a merit basis at Abasyn University Islamabad Campus. There is variety when it comes to scholarships so that every potential can have an equivalent chance. Following is the scholarship criteria list:
- Students having more than 100% to 75% marks in their results will get a 50% scholarship on their tuition fees.
- Students having more than 74% to 60% marks in their results will get a 25% scholarship on their tuition fees.
- Moreover, a need-based scholarship is also available at this university.
Benefits to the Students
Abasyn University Islamabad strives to provide appropriate education to its students that will render many career opportunities to them. In accomplishing its mission, Abasyn University encourages the following characteristics in its students:
- A solid foundation of information and skills,
- A research experience which they will use in functional life,
- An understanding of interactive respect for all ethnic and social groups,
- A discernment of being loyal citizens of the society.