BISE Sahiwal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
Pakistan’s population has been growing very fast. That means every year, all the BISEs get greater student admissions. It was becoming difficult for both Lahore and Multan board to control students within existing resources. So, the Sahiwal board was inaugurated in the year 2012. It was first decided that Vehari and Sahiwal which have been being ruled by the Multan Board will go into the jurisdiction of this newly established BISE. At the identical time, another major district Okara was additionally put underneath the control of this new Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Since its origin, BISE Sahiwal has proved itself very knowledgeable in a very short period and now conducting every year exams for thousands and thousands of students in the above-mentioned districts. Just like other BISEs, Sahiwal Board is accountable for student registrations, online registration, and allotment of roll number slips for both regular and private candidates along with the setup of examination center as well as examination invigilators. The board has set up a strong online presence and the maximum of its services is available online. Students can download examination challan forms online from the official website and also check their exam results from it.
BISE Sahiwal was established on June 15, 2012. Moreover, it comes under the Punjab Higher Education Department of Pakistan. Also, earlier than this, it was once underneath BISE Multan along with Pakpattan district. Besides, the official setup of this board is located in W Block in Farid Tower, District Sahiwal. The contact number of it is 040 9200516. Specifically, it has all the authority to make changes within the board. Moreover, inclusive of all, it does now not want any assistance from the government for establishment. Importantly, it manages matters with the fees of students and exam’s admissions finance.
The candidates who are willing to take part in the matric and intermediate examination can register themselves before one or two months for the matric examination. Similarly, they can enroll themselves two to three months before the inter examination every year in BISE Sahiwal. The college students can additionally direct access to past papers and model papers for all areas of education including matric, intermediate, graduation, as well as masters.
The Board is a self-sufficient institution with powers to make laws. It does not get hold of any grant-in-aid or any donation from the Govt. or other semi Govt. agency. It has to generate its very own funds through the levy of examinations and other fees.
The Board is an independent body and the Govt. of Punjab is its controlling authority. The Chairman, Secretary Controller of Examinations, Audit Officer, and DPE is designated by the Controlling Authority/Govt. on deputation frequently for three years. Other officers and groups of workers in BS-16 and above are appointed through the Governors, in BS-5 to BS-15 through the Chairman and in BS-1 to BS-4 by the Secretary.
Administration of BISE Sahiwal
The administration of this board relies upon the following members. The government of Punjab is the Governing Authority of BISE Sahiwal. Especially, The Chairman is a very important part of it. Some other administrative members include:
- Secretary Officers
- Controller of Examination
- Audit Officer
- Deputy officers
- Administration Staff
- Headmasters of schools
- Principals of Colleges
Working of BISE Sahiwal Administration
The working criteria of the different members of the administration of this board are:
- Controlling Authority: Especially, the Punjab Government selects the Chairman.
- The Chairman: He/she takes all the choices within the board. Moreover, he/she is accountable for taking action also.
- Secretaries: Although secretaries play a prominent role. Consequently, they assist the Chairman in making selections for the departments.
- Assistants: Further, they support the Chairman alongside with secretaries in managing the affairs of the board.
- Examination Controller: The examination controller takes hold of the examination center of the board. Additionally, he/she is responsible for the proper maintenance of the examination system.
- Audit Officers: Consequently, they manage the debit and savings system of the board.
- Heads of Schools: Moreover, each headmaster of either school/college commences with the affiliation statements.
- Principles of Colleges: The principals of the board monitor and regulate the statements between the board and the colleges.
Duties of BISE Sahiwal
The responsibilities of different members of this board are the following:
- Firstly, it holds the setup of the assessments without any assistance from the government.
- Moreover, it examines without any interference of dishonest acts.
- Specifically, address the students and notifies them of their enrollments and examination centers.
- Moreover, BISE Sahiwal has the authorization of controlling all the things on the board. Therefore, it maintains punctuality.
- Additionally, it provides the material and furniture to the candidates during exams.
- Correctly, it controls the group of workers up to their work and liabilities.
- It also makes the association of the institutions up to the merit.
- Notably, it hires a talented crew for checking the papers of the students.
- Moreover, it broadcasts the results of the exams of the students.
- It distributes the results amongst the students.
- Lastly, it controls the co-curricular and sports activities along with all educational matters.
Board Result Alert Service by the website of Ilm ki Dunya
As discussed above, all the results by the BISE Sahiwal Board will be declared as well as announced by the respective board on their professional website. But we intend to facilitate the students. So, we have created a free of cost result alert service. Subscribe to it by the given form on this page and we’ll notify you whenever there is a result from it. Once you get our notification, you can sincerely go to the professional internet site of this board and check your result there.
I conclude that BISE Sahiwal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has extreme authority now. Moreover, no useful resource makes it extra strong and independent. Further, it has a disciplined workforce for performing the services for the board. Furthermore, it gives all the information as well as details regarding the issues of the Punjab board also. Specifically, the Audit branch is influential. Further, being a small district, this board is working bluntly and satisfactorily. Moreover, the advertising of education in Pakistan makes it one of the most reliable departments in Pakistan.