Festivals present opportunities for the get together of religious teachings and history. Muslim festivals are principally a time for friends, families, and neighbors to spend time together and share food. Eid is the largest occasion for Muslims. The Almighty Allah blessed them with two glad Eid day every year. The first one is “Eid-Al-Fitr” which comes following one month of fasting in the holy month of “Ramadan “. And “Eid-Al-Adha” which is known as the “Sacrifice Feast” or “Barka-Eid”, is the 2nd of the two most generous Islamic holidays that is celebrated internationally every year. Wishing a glad Eid day and saying Eid Mubarak to your dearest and loved ones are no longer solely delighting however additionally reveals the value of this day to you. So, here we have some pleasant Eid-Mubarak wishes for you to assist you determine the best one for your friends, family, sister, brother, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, or even colleagues and boss.
Eid-ul-Fitr comes after the Holy month of Ramadan which is the ninth month in the Islamic lunar calendar. Throughout the Holy month of Ramadan, Muslims everywhere in the world unite and participate in the act of fasting, which no longer only requires refraining from meals and drink between the hours of sunrise and sundown. But also, additionally stopping from any evil deeds or sinful acts – purifying the mind, physique, and soul in the process.
The month is thought to take Muslims nearer to their Lord and to motivate an equal, balanced society amongst other elements through giving to these in need. The month of Ramadan is an extraordinarily popular time for giving, as the rewards and blessings for right deeds and charitable acts are multiplied in this month.
On the morning of Eid-ul-Fitr, Muslims unite at their nearby Mosque, donate their zakat-ul-Fitr then recite Eid salah (prayers) in the congregation. Following these prayers, they greet all other Muslims with “Eid-Mubarak wishes” which paraphrases to “have a blessed Eid” and then they proceed to houses of friends and family members to eat and have fun together. It is a day where most will dress up with their high-quality attire, delight with sweetmeats together, and give Eid presents to their loved ones, especially children.
Eid-ul-Adha or Bakra-Eid comes just after the annual pilgrimage of Hajj which is the fifth obligatory pillar of Islam, in Dhul-Hijjah, the twelfth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, and is widely recognized as the festival of sacrifice. On this Eid, people greet each other with the best Eid-Mubarak wishes and send them the meat of the sacrificed animal.
Eid-ul-Adha makes us remember the sacrifice made by our Prophet Ibrahim (AS) for the sake of Allah SWT. His willingness to sacrifice His son in His love for Allah SWT is what gives this Eid its title of ‘the feast of sacrifice’.
The act of Qurbani (sacrifice) is carried out on this particular Eid with sheep, goats, cows, bulls, or camels. The meat from the animal is distributed in three equal portions between family, friends, and people in need. Many Muslims prefer to donate their Qurbani through charities such as Muslim Aid to make certain trained distribution of their Qurbani shares are given to people who are in need.
What is a unique way to send Eid-Mubarak wishes to your loved ones?
Almost everybody shares Eid-Mubarak wishes with their family and friends on the internet. On this lovely occasion, individuals greet each other in distinguished manners. You can simply share our Eid wishes on Whatsapp, Facebook, or other social media sites. The following are given some auspicious Eid wishes that will make your Eid day much more special with your family and friends.
Eid-Mubarak wishes for Eid-ul-Fitr
- Eid is a day to be happy and laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be thankful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a perfectly happy Eid.
- On this blessed Eid, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and pleasing moments. Eid-Mubarak wishes from my all family members to yours!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accommodate your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan. Have a safe Eid!
- After the Holy month of Ramzan, Eid is eventually right here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so delightful for all of us! Eid Mubarak!
- May you get several reasons to make your life more stunning on this day. May the joy of Eid be increased a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid-Mubarak wishes for you and your cherished ones! May God acquire our prayers, accurate deeds, and sacrifices and shower us with his holy blessings.
- To my dearest family friends, a sincere Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah (SWA) enrich our lives with joy, peace, and prosperity.
Eid ul Adha- Eid-Mubarak wishes
- Your devotions and sacrifices will never go unanswered. On this Eid ul Adha, embrace Allah’s spiritual blessings will all that you have. Eid Mubarak!
- May you continue to develop wiser and greater charming each day! May this Eid bring delight in your heart and to your family. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- May each drop of your sacrifice’s blood get endured by Allah (SWT) who is the most kind and all-forgiving! Eid Mubarak.
- May your sacrifice get acknowledged, and Allah (SWT) bless you with his uncountable blessings! Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
- Feel the magic of Eid around you and understand that the love of God is always with you. You’ll constantly be surrounded by affection and care. Happy Bakra-Eid!
- May Allah accept all of our sacrifices and shower his blessings on us. Enjoy your Eid and convey my Eid Mubarak wishes to your family!
- May your faith and dedication to Islam be rewarded on this auspicious day with the heavenly blessings from Allah. Best Eid-Mubarak wishes for you and your family!